Faisalabad Electric Supply Company FESCO Jobs 2019Download Advertisement
How To Apply
1. Neither by hand applications will be received at FESCO HQ nor the ones received through postal services will be entertained.
2. Applicants are advised to apply directly on the CTS Online Application Portal or through paper-based application which is available on CTS website and can be downloaded by the candidates.
3. FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION Portal is available on the address www.cts.org.pk. Follow the instructions given on the online application submission portal.
4. FOR OFFLINE (Paper Based) APPLICATION SUBMISSION download the desired application form from www.cts.org.pk. Follow the instructions mentioned on the downloaded form and dispatch it to Project Manger FESCO, Candidates Testing Services, Office No 6, 2′ Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area Islamabad.
5. 50% of the test fee will be borne by the prospective candidates and remaining 50% by FESCO. Hence the candidates are required to apply alongwith test deposit fee Rs.49/- for the post of ALM & Rs.60/- for the post of Bill Distributor, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
6. Separate Fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. Separate application on the Candidates Testing Services (CTS) Online Application Portal is required to be submitted for each post.
7. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed Bank Challan which may be downloaded from CTS website. Deposit Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
8. Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by CTS at least 1 week before the test on the given postal address, mobile number and email address provided by the candidates.
9. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slip from the CTS website.
10. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree/Certificates are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered.
11. The candidates are advised to contact the Testing Agency on 051-2120100-272 or email at email@example.com for any query/information related to Written Test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, test centers, results etc.