Wapda Jobs Lahore As Secretary September 2019
Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF) is running various projects for welfare of its employees under Managing Director (PWF).
The appointment will be on contract basis initially for one year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance). Maximum 03 years or upto the age of 64 years whichever is earlier.
Master Degree OR Equivalent / BSc (Engineering) from HEC recognized university.
Maximum 62 years / Retired WAPDA / PEPCO / NTDC employees with good service record.
Post qualification experience of 03 years as Director General/Chief Engineer/General Manager in BPS-20 or equivalent post.
- Result oriented, highly organized and motivated.
- Excellent analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prudent decision making.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
Secretary (PWF) will be responsible for:
- To act as Secretary in the meetings of Board of Directors (PWF).
- Preparation of agenda of the BoD meetings and giving notices of such meetings to the BoD members.
- Issuance of Minutes of BoD Meeting
- Responsible for coordination and implementation of the decisions and policies of BoD.
- To maintain record of all BoD meetings.
- Performance of such functions as may be directed by the BoD.
- To schedule and arrange Performance Review meetings of Workshops and Petrol Pumps on quarterly basis.
- Issuance of Minutes of Performance Review Meetings.
- Administrative Incharge of establishment/matters of PWF employees
- To monitor civil works of all the Workshops and Petrol Pumps of PWF.
- To monitor the recoveries of arrears of Petrol Pumps and Workshops.
- To conduct surprise checks of petrol pumps/workshops.
- Formulate rules and regulations of all categories of employees.
- To assist MD (PWF) in all administrative/legal matters.
- To exercise overall control and supervise all the activities of PWF.
- To conduct correspondence on behalf of PWF.
- To deal and process the cases of Widow Grants and Marriage Grants.
- Any other responsibility as and when assigned by MD (PWF).
REGIONAL / PROVINCIAL QUOTA
MODE OF APPLYING:
Typed applications alongwith a detailed CV with copies of testimonials should reach at the address given below on or before 7th Oct, 2019 during office hours.
Applications may also be sent through e-mail on email@example.com alongwith scanned copies of supporting documents.
WAPDA Foundation offers an equal opportunity to all genders.
Incomplete applications of those received after due date will not be entertained.
D(L 791 MANAGING DIRECTOR 22PI-09-) 2019
E.> Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF)
1″ Floor, Haleem Plaza, 10 -Temple Road, Lahore. g, Ph: 042-99205078, www.wapda.gov.pk